Main Street Beat

Welcome to the Ustocktrade Blog 

All Posts
14311358_1069853619731246_4884476808615689990_o
October 17, 2016

Ustockers: A New Generation of Stock Traders

  We launched in January 2016, wanting to change the face of stock trading. We started with a vision to democratize wealth by lowering the barriers of entry to stock trading with sophisticated yet affordable financial technology. We knew we had great technology, but we also understood that with students, stock trading was not the...

READ MORE
twiter_banner
August 10, 2016

How does the market structure affect you?

The first thing you will need to understand is how the markets are structured, who the various participants are and what it all means to you as an investor.   Traditional Stock Trading Stock Exchanges have been around in this country since the late 1700’s and functioned pretty much the same until about the last...

READ MORE
ETF
February 29, 2016

We heard U, by Popular Demand Introducing ETFs!

We are happy to announce starting today, Ustocktrade will provide users with the ability to trade Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)! “Our users asked, and we listened. Offering ETFs will give our users the ability to further diversify their portfolios and make the most of their trading experience,” said Tony Weeresinghe, CEO and Founder of Ustocktrade....

READ MORE
cainan-boy
February 2, 2016

Venture Fizz: Where Philanthropy Meets Stock Market

  It’s a very exciting time for us, as we officially launched our online stock trading network January 14th, 2016! We’ve already received some great buzz and wanted to highlight a piece from Boston-based VentureFizz. Written by Sarah Urbonas, the piece explores how we’re setting out to make a difference in the world by bringing...

READ MORE
launched
January 12, 2016

What would happen if we really bring Wall Street to Main Street?

How long can extreme global income inequality last? According to OXFAM, “the combined wealth of the richest 1 percent will overtake that of the other 99 percent of people” by the end of 2016. This is neither a sustainable or just model. My hope is that Ustocktrade can be a tool to begin to address...

READ MORE

Subscribe to our blog

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.